"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy First Birthday, Talitha!

 
One year ago, the Lord blessed us with our 8th child...a darling little girl.

This Sunday we celebrated God's giving her one year of life.  Such a blessing!
 

 
She was slightly overwhelmed...silly brothers don't help much! :)




Talitha was our unexpected blessing...one that I, in "my" wisdom, didn't think we were ready for.  I'm so glad that God often chooses to trump our decisions...he's so much wiser than me and so generous with me.  And to top off all his generosity and to prove to me, yet again, that he cares about the details?  He gave me a little girl with curly hair starting to come in...a small and silly desire of my heart, but one that my heavenly father cares about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment