"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Saturday, February 8, 2014

School for the Littles...

We have finally started school again after a loooong Christmas break.  What a blessing to be back into a routine!  Last term, I was exclusively teaching the older kids, while Christi, our MA, was exclusively with the littles.  While the consistency was nice, I missed my little kids too much!  Now, with the new term and a new MA, we decided to switch things up a little.  Emily and I are taking turns, every-other-day, teaching each group of kids.  I love the new-found time with the littles to leave pre-algebra and direct objects behind and dive into phonics and crayons!  It takes more planning and communicating between Emily and I, but it is so worth it and so fun!


William is well into his reading program and working through Saxon 1 math.  He's such an eager student...he loves the mental challenge it provides.

Benaiah has just finished learning all the letters and the sounds they make and is starting to learn to put words together.

And Talitha?  Well...who doesn't love stickers?

especially on one's nose?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment