"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Littles

When we were in Kampala a few weeks ago, we stopped by KFC for a treat.  There was a lady that was doing ballons and face painting.  She gave the boys each a sword and gave Talitha an animal.

Talitha was slightly miffed.  She wanted a sword too, of course.  And felt no shame in taking the air filled lioness back to the lady and asking for a weapon.

These three...who are now my "littles"... keep me on my toes these days.  A very precious bunch.  A very busy bunch.  But I do love these years.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, these little years go so fast and there is so much to treasure :-)

    ReplyDelete