"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Saturday, September 1, 2018

A few moments from our week...

Just a few moments from our week:

This is my little friend.  She used to scream every time she saw me.  haha!  I've finally won her heart.


My little kitty that Talitha gifted me but is still quite content to lay mutual claim on, is oh.so.cute!


School continues to march on and is going quite well.  On Friday, I left the table to go make coffee and I told the littles to quiz each other on their spelling words when I was gone.  This is what I came back too, but they had a blast.  haha! 

Our teammates organized a marriage retreat for all the pastors and wives in our presbytery.  I wasn't able to go this year because of school with the kids and really working to not do too much for the sake of my health.  Eric went for a day though and it sounds like they had a great time and that everything went really well.  Pray that this time of teaching and fellowship will bear fruits in the local church.






No comments:

Post a Comment