"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Friday, October 5, 2018

10 Weeks of School

 Whew...we made it!  We just wrapped up ten full, non-stop weeks of school.  I've been so impressed with how the kids have plowed through a lot of material!  And I've been so thankful to the Lord for all his grace.  I really wasn't sure how this year would play out with no missionary associate and my continuing health issues...but God has sustained us and blessed us with a great year so far!  Now, one week of packing and organizing, then most of us are headed to America for a wedding....more on that in the next post!

Didn't quite get everyone's pictures this morning, but most of them.











No comments:

Post a Comment