"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome!!

So glad you are here!!  Feel free to leave a comment and introduce yourself!  If you had our other blog previously bookmarked, be sure to change your settings (sorry for the inconvenience! :) and plan on staying awhile!

May this blog serve as a constant reminder and encouragement to us and others of how faithful God is to our family!

To God be the glory great things HE has done!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your new blog!I already have it bookmarked!
    Auntie Lis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Dianna! I've been following your blog for awhile (I can't remember how I originally found it) and have loved watching your family grow! I'm excited that you'll be keeping up this new blog in Uganda! My family is praying for you!
    Rachel Tilley Witherow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dianna, Matt told us about your blog while he was staying with us in "sunny California". My daughter and I have enjoyed reading your blog for a couple of years.
    Bonnie Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Dianna and family. Love the look over here and I've got it saved in favorites.:) I have been reading your blog for a while now, I think William was a baby. Looking forward to following along on your new adventure as you serve Him.
    debbie (debz @ momys)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure how I originally found your blog (adoption blog circle or something perhaps?). I have been praying for your family's transition though. Excited for your new adventure!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete