"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Busy Days

After being gone for a week to America, I came back home to many small children eager for mommy time.  I had picked up a set of water colors in America, so we spent an afternoon painting and playing.  So much fun! 

After being home for less than 24 hours and squeezing as much time in with the kids as possible, I had to turn around and travel back to Entebbe to pick up the Webers...our new team mates.  It was busy, but we are so thrilled that the Webers are here that we didn't mind a bit!  And the kids were pretty okay with it since we were picking up four new friends for them.

The next morning I woke up to emails from my family informing me that my Dad was hospitalized due to chest pains.  After testing, they were told that his arteries are 95% blocked and he is now scheduled for quintuple (5) bypass surgery on Tuesday.  We are so thankful that God protected him from actually having a heart attack.  God certainly cares for his children.  I would really appreciate much prayer for him and for my mom as she cares for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment