"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Benaiah; no nap; 4 PM

I often think to myself, "It's a good thing the Lord made 2 year old boys so stinkin' cute..." 


For example... when they throw a very-much-so NOT cute temper tantrum by flinging themselves to the floor while I am feeding baby on the couch and I want to pull my hair out and while I take one minute to get baby situated to deal with it and I suddenly look up to find this...


It really, truly is such a blessing that he's so cute... (I mean, really...look at those lashes!)

...and that he's finally asleep so I can quick make dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment