"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Knox Theological College begins

Eric began his teaching today.  Prayers appreciated!  It is a new time for him and new for us at home to have Daddy working away from home for the bulk of the day.  (He's always had his office at home.)  "He who calls you is faithful, He will surely do it." I Thessalonians 5:24

In other news, this morning I found Talitha, having butt-scootched her way to the back porch, examining quite a large toad.  She was holding it, looking at it and shaking it. She was thrilled with the friendship, but I don't think the toad had quite the same feelings.  After we saved the amphibian's life from impending doom helped her to say goodbye to the little guy, and walked into the house, I overheard Benaiah (age two) trying to educate his little sister: "You tan play with legos, you tan play with babytoys, but you tannot play with toads, k?"  Lesson learned, I hope...I'm sure the toad learned his lesson anyway...either that or died from stress overload...

No comments:

Post a Comment