"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Saturday, December 14, 2013

December Photo Project Day 14

Today was one of my bi-weekly shopping days, so I decided to take my camera along.  

This is Bam...currently one of the best shopping centers around.  It will soon have strong competition however, as another very large shopping center...an east African chain store...is currently trying to set up shop down-town.

This is where I get a lot of our meat.  I know the shop owner pretty well and he was quite pleased to make sure his panga was showing in the picture.  :)

While we were downtown, this marching band came by...they sounded pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment