"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

School of Evangelism Day 2

Yesterday was day 2 of the School of Evangelism.  In the morning, the teachers presented more on how to evangelize and in the afternoon, the people went to the local village of Mooni (a lot of the kids that attend our church and play on our compound are from there) and evangelized.  It was a very exciting time!  

Today was also Eric and my 14th wedding anniversary!  What a blessing to be married and serving God together!  Eric said a lot of sweet things today and I love to hear it.  :)  But one of the best things he said to me today was when I talked to him on his phone on his way home from Mooni, "Dianna, I was talking to three men and I looked up and Katelyn [our 11 year old] was sharing the gospel with a whole circle of people.  She had the attention of everyone on the compound!"

Ah, there is no greater joy than to hear how my children are being filled with the Holy Spirit and serving him!  She had a glowing countenance while she folded her laundry last night and recounted for me about all the conversations she had with the people.  We pray that God will continue the good work that he has begun in her heart!

One of the more serious things Eric said to me last night, as we were falling asleep was, "Great things are happening today and this week.  We need to be prayerfully prepared for the attacks of Satan now."  Yes...experience tells me that that is all too true...we would humbly ask that you join us in prayer!  We are in such desperate need of God's grace!




No comments:

Post a Comment