"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Monday, November 6, 2017

Snake Killing:

So I was innocently taking a nap today and then the kids began knocking quietly at the door.  I tried to ignore them.  Finally, I asked who was there...then there was a chorus of voices:

The SNAKE!  It's back!!

ugh... nap time is finished for the day.

So we were back at it for the third time this week.





Pulling the cobra out of the hole:

The head...

Then they chopped off the head for us: (The head gets buried so no one gets hurt)

Here are the workers from next door that killed it.  So thankful!

7.5 Feet!!  Crazy huge!!  It's our record for longest snake!



Yes, I have no words... my kids had at it. (pictures courtesy of Paige)


1 comment:

  1. awesome post! Thanks for the fun photos. how did it taste? Isn't it nice to have such helpful neighbors?

    ReplyDelete