"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Friday, December 1, 2017

December Photo Project: Day 1

December Photo Project is back!  I will be posting (Lord willing!) every day between now and Christmas.  You can join in the fun at http://www.tredways.org or on facebook, instagram, etc...as  #dpp2017.

Today was our ladies Bible study at New Life Presbyterian Church.  We have just begun a series on prayer.  It was such a blessed time together today!  I love this group of ladies...they are so encouraging!


This little girl...Gift...slept right through the whole thing.  Then she woke up and smiled at me.  Melt.my.heart.

1 comment:

  1. Gift. What a beautiful name! Wish I had thought of that name.

    ReplyDelete