"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Friday, December 27, 2019

Fun Reunion

This past week, we've had a great reunion with some dear friends from our Oregon days.  Back in the days when I had 6 kids under 6 and they had numerous little ones too, our kids used to play together.  The kids decided to recreate some pictures from those days...









We've added a few more kids since then and what a great bunch they've turned out to be.  I'm so thankful for this week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I recognize them! I'd love to see/visit them again....
    As well as all of you again...
    Yes, the Lord is good, He knows people need people and sometimes there's nothing like old friends...

    ~Astrid~

    ReplyDelete