"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

The End

654 posts on this corner of the internet.  Stories, pictures, highs, and lows of our life in Uganda have been recorded and shared.  Abundant adventures, lots of laughter, plenty of tears, and so many prayers were recorded on this page.  I would even wager that lives were saved, as we shared physical needs and you guys stepped up, dug deep and sent resources to help.

However, since we are no longer in Uganda and life has taken a radically different turn, this blog has reached its end. It is my great hope, that if anyone in the future ever happens by this internet space again, that they will see a great story of God's faithfulness to us over and over again.  Even in the past 8 months, while my earthly life has fallen apart, I still see God's faithfulness and goodness because he has been just that: faithful and good.  It's the thread that has weaved itself through this whole story.

But if you know me, you hopefully know that this is not the end of my blogging days.  Nope.  You will still find me hammering out my thoughts on life and sharing the adventures of my kiddos, on a new space (and a new platform!)

https://findingriversinthedesert.blogspot.com/


I hope to see you there!


(A little about the feet picture... we had a similar ending to my first blog and so we thought we'd try again...only teenage feet...and dirty feet at that!... aren't quite as cute as baby feet! Lol!!)

1 comment:

  1. I just checked out your old blog (how LITTLE the kids were - so sweet!) and checked out your new blog. Thank you for sharing with us, you have a gift of words. We'll continue to lift you and your family up in our prayers. Blessings to you all.
    Love, Irene

    ReplyDelete