"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Oregon Gardens

Tomorrow marks our 12th anniversary.  What glorious grace that is to us!!  I'm still amazed that God brought me such a wonderful husband!  And it is such a joy to be able to whole heartedly declare that I love him more and respect him more than I did 12 years ago.

This year we decided to take a day away to visit the Oregon gardens.  Something we have never done in our time here in Oregon. 

We had a great day...we walked, we talked, we prayed, we read our books, we sat he sat and I took many flower pictures... :)

 God's creation astounds me when I photograph it.  All these flowers, perfectly layered, beautiful scents...God didn't have to make the earth with such lovely things to look at...we never would have known the difference if the whole earth had been made black and white, but truly...this shows the fatherly love of God to us...

Not even Solomon in all his glory was arrayed like this Clematis.



And if he causes this wonderful bloom to open up for me to photograph yesterday and by next week it will be gone, all for the praise of His glorious grace, surely he will watch over our family in the coming months to praise of His glorious grace as well.

Truly, Jehovah Jireh provides...


No comments:

Post a Comment