"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Talitha--8 months and a blankie

Last night our church gave us an a.m.a.z.i.n.g farewell dinner.  I will post stories, pictures and video later.  But first I wanted to get these pictures that I took of Talitha yesterday morning on the blog. 

I forgot to switch out her blankets for a while and sweet girl just decided to attach herself to this blankie...




Doesn't she know we are moving and we already need to pack a box of soothers and now she's asking for a box of blankies too??


oh, yea...


Daddy...don't make me give it up!!




...please??? 
I think she's got him with her eyes...don't you?? :)

1 comment: