"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Benaiah's Boat

Little Benaiah, spent quite a bit of time

with this boat

pushing it up and down the beach

 never daring to climb into the boat.

 I wonder what adventures

would have been his, if he had taken courage and stepped into the boat

nestled in the loving arms of his father who had the power to move it through deep waters...

perhaps there would have been trials...perhaps he would have been in over his head...

 But perhaps all of that would have led to greater things...greater joy...

Perhaps I need to spend less time on the beach and more time trusting the strength of my heavenly father...

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God, I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment