"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Monday, July 16, 2012

The Twins...

Here are my nephews...


Judah and Micah...

yea... I can't really tell them apart either...


But their mommy can...

so she helped me out...


and

soooo cute...

especially when they fixate on the same item that they both very much want to grab and put in their mouth...


I'm in awe at how my sister-in-law takes all their twin busy-ness in stride...such grace. :)  They are number 5 and 6 in her family and her oldest is only 9.  She pours out God's love to her on her family and it is a blessing to watch.

And of course, I have to get my fill of baby holding too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment