"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Saturday, July 7, 2012

A day with part of the Georgia cousins...

We spent a week in Georgia.  One of the days that we were there, we spent with my brother and his precious family.
This is baby Mercy, all cozy with her mommy.  Isn't she precious?



They had planned all sorts of fun activities for us...like making t-shirts

and shooting guns...


and decorating cup-cakes...



We also met them at church for evening service.

Isn't my little niece a doll?


My other brother came to church too, so here are ALL the cousins on my side.  A whole lot of blessing from the Lord is pictured here!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment