"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Saturday, December 1, 2018

a HUGE thank you!

In my post before I left, I had mentioned setting up an Amazon wish list.  We were blown away by peoples' generosity in giving to us.  Almost the entire list was purchased and sent to us.  Amazing!  I really wanted to send out individual thank you notes.  A lot of the boxes came with papers saying, "Send a thank you note by scanning this code." So I diligently put all those papers in a pile.  Unfortunately, when I went through them only a small small portion of the codes actually worked.  I'm not sure why.  And very few boxes came with names that could be seen.  But please know, we are SO thankful to each and every one of you!  If your church donated, please pass along our greetings and our thankfulness to everyone! 

This is the pile that was waiting for us when we arrived at my parents!  By the end of our 6 weeks, the postman knew us quite well.  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment