"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Thursday, December 20, 2018

December Photo Project: Day 20

My kids are telling me that December Photo Project is supposed to be more Christmasy and I'm not doing enough Christmasy pictures. So I told them to start doing Christmasy things and maybe my pictures would be a bit more Christmasy.  (Whew...never had to deal with such critics in my blog's early years...lol!)

So here I present my two youngest ones Christmasy School Assignments.  Thank you IEW for forcing me to do something that meets the expectation of my home-grown blog critics...

From Benaiah...I think it's safe to say he's a pretty big fan of Christmas food...

From Talitha...she evidently read somewhere about the Holly plant being a Christmas thing.  It wasn't until after she had completed her assignment that she asked, "What are hollys anyway mom?"

No comments:

Post a Comment