"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Monday, December 17, 2018

December Photo Project: Day 16

Today I started a new venture of making Kimchi.  Okay...I'm actually not sure this would technically qualify as kimchi... It's more like a Ugandan version of a kimchi/sauerkraut hybrid.  But hopefully, it will contain lots of deliciously yummy probiotics.


Also fermenting on my shelf is all our kombucha.  My family is completely addicted to this stuff once we put it through a second ferment.  (Not so much straight up)  About once a week, we mix these jars with a little bit of juice and some orange slices.  We let it sit for another day and then stock our fridge for the week.  It usually only lasts 4 or 5 days before it is completely consumed.

And I also have kefir going.  Super yum.  I just got the little lid/straw/plastic holder for the grains thing while we were in America.  So much easier.  I've also been doing a second ferment for my kefir, which makes it more Keto friendly.  So thankful for all these yummy probiotics!

No comments:

Post a Comment