"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Thursday, December 15, 2016

December Photo Project: Day 15

I spent the quite a few hours at the library today preparing to speak at a ladies retreat in January.  It was a wonderful time to reflect on God's word and what he says about having joy.   


I got home late, but just in time to see the beauty that God showed off tonight.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good time, and a beautiful scene. I did my first ever devotional for a group of people I was working with recently. I was so nervous that I almost blacked out of it. When it came time for me to give it, and I was standing up there, I was thinking that I had no clue how I was going to do it. I only had some verses to read and was hoping God would give me the words. Then, just when it was time to talk, I heard Jesus telling me that he was standing in the back of the room, and that he was my only audience. He said, "I want you to talk to Me." Imagine that he is your only audience.

    ReplyDelete