"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

December Photo Project: Day 7

We are back to the East Coast from all our travels across America.  It's time to get serious about school again.  (Yes, I'm saying that approximately 17.5 days before Christmas).  

I recently found these wonderful books for my reluctant readers, so I thought I'd share for today's post.  Benaiah was dragging his feet when he began this book but now he loves it.  They encourage lots of reading time, but also art, logic, a little bit of writing and even "video" days.  It's been a lot of fun for him!  Unlike some of his other subjects, he gets absolutely absorbed in this book.  I'm really thankful for that these busy and sometimes difficult days.



No comments:

Post a Comment