"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

December Photo Project: Day 6

Today did have some exciting moments to it.  We went to a home-school coop and got stuck in the mud (all the kids jumped out of the van and pushed us out) and while we were trying to do a craft that involved needles, the power went out.  So we completed our sewing project in the dark.  I was beginning to wonder where I was...

All of this would have made for a great post.  Unfortunately, I not only did not have my camera...I had left the house late and in such a hurry that I had forgotten my phone too!

So you are left to imagine the craziness of the day.

And enjoy this photo of my husband valiantly leading the kids and cousins in a PE running class.  


No comments:

Post a Comment