"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Saturday, December 8, 2012

DPP #9 Insomnia


My dearest Talitha,

I can empathize with you when you have nights where you just can't settle down and you stay awake from 2:30 until 5:30.  I have them too.  But we should really organize ourselves so that we have them on the same night...we'd have a rockin' good time together if we did.  But this whole, "mommy was awake much of the night on Thursday night and I'll stay awake on Saturday night" thing just doesn't work that well.  But thank you for looking so cute when you finally do fall back asleep while watching a Praise Baby video for the second time.  It makes any discouragement I have at being awake half the night melt away.

I love you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment