"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Prayer Request



Praying for this little baby tonight.  I didn't know her on Saturday when I photographed her, but tonight I realized who she is.  Her name is Grace and she is one years old.  Her father is in prison, her mom is an active member of one of the village churches in the OPCU.
 
 Today she was burned very badly in a cooking oil accident.  It's bad. Very bad.  She has been admitted to the hospital.  Praying that God will protect her from infection and restore her.  I'm also praying that she will be able to sleep peacefully tonight.  After seeing her, it would be easy for me to think that I am asking the impossible, but I know God is a God of power and of "possible"...he hears our prayers and cares for little Grace.  You in America are awake through our night...would you consider praying for her today?  Pray that she will sleep a healing peaceful sleep?  And pray for her momma as she worries through our night, like all of us mommas would...pray that God would protect her from the "what if"s and grant to her grace...
 
His grace...
 
and this Grace...

1 comment:

  1. Poor sweet baby. Praying right now for relief of pain, a good sleep and peace for her Mama.

    ReplyDelete