"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Saturday, December 29, 2012

One to Remain

My kids met a friend in our neighborhood the other day.  And in the course of conversation, he said he would stop by with a bunny for my kids to see.  Sounds great!  That'd be fun.
 
So today, as promised, he came with Little Miss Bunny.  She's really cute.
 

As we were cooing over her, our new friend told us that he had had five little bunnies, but four of them were taken by rats...

this one only remains...

and she is a gift to us...

I profusely thanked him, but tried to very nicely and very urgently say "no"

I don't know the first thing about rabbits...

...and we have dogs, with jaws much larger than rats...

But when our new friend went home for lunch...

Little Miss Bunny had managed to remain, once again...



Looks like I had better do some googling, lest her death not come via dog or rat, but rather by my profound bunny ignorance...

1 comment:

  1. Whew! When you said you had a new visitor I was thinking perhaps the Easter 'ham' came to stay!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete