"to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faithin me." Acts 26:18

Saturday, December 29, 2012

WDJD?

Otherwise titled, "The post in which I hesitatingly admit to the general public that, on occasion our family does very odd things"
 
So What Did Jesus Do?
 
According to my dear husband, he reclined on couches at the table to eat.  And this same dear husband has said for many years, "we should do that sometime!" 
 
And I have continually given the response that I think most moms of many small children would give..."If you clean it up..."
 
So one, seemingly normal day, I retired to the bed room to take a nice, uneventful, Sunday afternoon nap, thinking that all my hooligans are nicely reading on the couch...
 
but instead I awoke to quite a ruckus and found many mattresses encircling the top of our school table which had been taken from it's perfectly normal height and set on the living room floor.
 
Daddy and children had been very busy...
 
...and yes...they cleaned it all up... :)
 

 


1 comment:

  1. Whenever we read that we always kind of smile because it is funny. We haven't ever tried this! What a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete